Hello diesel fans new from Houston TX

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive an 03 f-350 dually with 235,000 on the odo,6spd and of course,the6.0. I drive it everyday. Im a hot shot driver down here in TX.I currently have an airaid air filter,autometer boost,pyro,trans,and diff, gauges.In the front end theres a 2 1/2 in. spacers to lift this 2wd a little and in the rear I have a set of firestone air bags to help support the weight of the 40ft trailer i pull. Well sorry for the long intro.Im looking foreward to hear from everyone.:) ..:)

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!! glad to see another guy from texas join up. you picked a great site to join, which gives out a lot of help and knowledge to everyone.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
We are getting over run with Texans, but welcome anyway big. Glad you are here and don't take my comment about Texans to heart.

Dave :D

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome big, what kinda freight you hot shottin around?

glad you joined up at SDD.

visit everyday! :thumbs

I haul just about everything,but most of our freight is pipe,fittings,flanges and some oilfield.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bigtrxs. Glad you found us. Always good to have another Texan on here. I just left McAllen and am now back in Arkansas for a while. Can you post a picture of your truck and trailer. Sounds like it has been a good truck.
Again Welcome and come back often.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14