Hello diesel fans new from Houston TX

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard fellow diesel nut... now post up some pics of the truck and also tell me more about the front end spacer lift??? You can pm or email about the suspension set up.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont the 99-04 2wd trucks use a coil front suspension (instead of
leaf type) ? id just assume theyd use a coil spacer to raise the front.

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard fellow diesel nut... now post up some pics of the truck and also tell me more about the front end spacer lift??? You can pm or email about the suspension set up.

I'll put some picture up as soon as i can. And as far as the spacers,they are coil spring spacers that go on the bottom of the coil.The ones I have are made by DAYSTAR.You can find them in the diesel mag. You might need an alignment if you decide to put them on your truck.

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bigtrxs. Glad you found us. Always good to have another Texan on here. I just left McAllen and am now back in Arkansas for a while. Can you post a picture of your truck and trailer. Sounds like it has been a good truck.
Again Welcome and come back often.

I'll put some pictures up as soon as i can.And for the truck,well not so good.I had injector trouble ever since i bought it in 03.I had them replace all at diffrent times.The last ones i replaced were #2,4,5 back in March of 06 and last week a friend of mine who is a ford diesel tech hooked up his scanner and#5 came up along with egr,crank sensor,maf sensor.We replaced the cranck sensor cleaned egr valve and maf sensor.Now its starting to act up.When Im taking of it starts to choke,miss,and black smoke comes out of the exhaust.So now i need to get it back to him to see what the heck is going on:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14