Hello

holtzfan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the tips. I will start pricing out gauges tonight or tomorrow. I installed the chip and went for a test drive, now I know why I need the gauges and better air flow. I could not believe the power, especially in the upper gears at speeds above 60. The truck just flies now if I am not careful.

I have read a few of the mods that are on here, such as, doing your own cold air intake by modifying the grill and airbox, that I think I will do. I will also look into alternative exhaust mods.

I would like to do the mods for as little money as possible, but if I need to spend the money for the aftermarket parts, then I will.

I will probably start another thread in the appropriate subforum in the next couple days.

Again, thanks for all of the advice so far.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the tips. I will start pricing out gauges tonight or tomorrow. I installed the chip and went for a test drive, now I know why I need the gauges and better air flow. I could not believe the power, especially in the upper gears at speeds above 60. The truck just flies now if I am not careful.

I have read a few of the mods that are on here, such as, doing your own cold air intake by modifying the grill and airbox, that I think I will do. I will also look into alternative exhaust mods.

I would like to do the mods for as little money as possible, but if I need to spend the money for the aftermarket parts, then I will.

I will probably start another thread in the appropriate subforum in the next couple days.

Again, thanks for all of the advice so far.

Do the DIY intake. I paid $58 for the airfilter and just a little bit for the piece of pipe. I havnt done the zoodad mod yet or dont even know if I will do it yet. Look in the wiki, tons of mods there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58