HELP! No start!

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Well Scott?.... have you had any luck.... If you want I can check with Walt and Verns, up the street from me... If they have one I could run it out to you... let me know.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I talked to Jody breifly this a.m. He just got back from SEMA but he took a look and left me a message saying he had one on the shelf (NVK4). Hopefully I can get a hold of him tomorrow and get it overnighted. Right now, I have unlimited use of the wife's Windstar:cussing: I'm just hoping it is the PCM because I can't really think of what it is if it isn't.:dunno

Scott

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scott,

I just talked to Jody about this and he is wondering if the relay to the fuel pump has gone out. Give it a check and let us know.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
IDM I wish. That would have given me reason to get a modded one. It was the PCM Power Relay. Swapped it out for the blower motor relay. Thanks all for the help. Now I have a Water In Fuel light that won't go out. I'll pull the filter and clean the bowl after breakfast.

Scott

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Filter replaced. The bowl was pretty nasty. Probably all that dino diesel crud that the bio cleans out had settled and was in the bottom of the fuel bowel. Fuel pressure before changing filter was 45psi and is now 62. So much for needing to shim it.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
uh, I'll have to pass on breaking it again. I am running out of free time before I go back to sea. Although I did get my running lights below the doors installed today.

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigtruk