Question High Idle Kit

2005superstroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
According to the link, this can not be done with a manual transmission. I have not had a chance to try it, but can anyone confirm that this doesn't work with a manual trans?

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I hid my switch on mine. Since you have to engage the parking brake in order for it to turn on. Plus I dont have the aux switches

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
does anyone know if you can use the factory aux switches and NOT have to have the e-brake engaged... i don't ever use mine cause i hate having to engage the e-brake....

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on the 1999 F-250 with an auto transmission?
I've been laying under my dash for a day now and found a light blue with yellow stripe on it labeled "PTO see Body Builders Book". I tried to hook this up to 12V+ but this did nothing?

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Thanks
I looked a little more after posting that and found that mine is different. I did find where someone tied into the throttle sensor and controlled their idle from there. I may attempt that mod, but it wont be tonight.
I just installed heated mirrors on my truck and have been going through my wires under the dash and found the tag (PTO) so I figured id check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58