High Idle Switch

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
glad they could help up there... i just have to say reading post from back when i first joined is pretty funny/weird to see.... that was over 700 posts ago!

GizmoII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 6.0 2006 lariat and it is a all orange wire. Same location but just orange. There was actually a factory tag that is wrapped around this small bundle of dead end wires and it says it right on there O-PTO a bunch of other ones like a ground a rpm and someothers. Total of 11 wires/ options. This is a must upgrade and an easy one at that. Thanks guys.

So it worked with the orange wire? I"m stuck at this point. I'll give it a shot.

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Ok, working on a buddys truck yesterday (2006) trying to do the high idle like i have done on mine but I do not have upfitters and he does.. I found the BCP wire now looking for switch #4 (orange w/Light Blue Stripe).. I can see it coming out of the back and try tracing it but all the switch wire dissapear into a bigger harness... Where does #4 come out?

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Ok, working on a buddys truck yesterday (2006) trying to do the high idle like i have done on mine but I do not have upfitters and he does.. I found the BCP wire now looking for switch #4 (orange w/Light Blue Stripe).. I can see it coming out of the back and try tracing it but all the switch wire dissapear into a bigger harness... Where does #4 come out?

Found it.... To find the upfitters wires its best to just drop the bolts on the fuse box. As soon as I did they were sitting right there behind the box. With upfitters this is a 10 minute job. W/out 30 min job..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64