Hoss 350 Update

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Quick update on Hoss 350.

Hey guys. I know I’ve been gone again since March, but this time it was work related, not illness related. The good stuff really is good. Here is a link to my last update so you can see where I’m at.

I haven’t been sick since early March. That is the longest I’ve gone without illness since this stuff attacked me a year ago. I’m feeling great. The plaque on my skin has cleared up to the point to where it is just spots, not lesions anymore. They don’t itch or burn, thank God, so all it is is a little embarrassment when I take my shirt off in public, or uncomfortable stares at my legs when I’m wearing short.

As an aside, neither has been much of a problem around here lately, being as this spring and summer have been the coldest I can remember. It snowed 2” here two days ago!

Back on topic…

I have a lot of catching up to do, because last year was devoted almost entirely to being sicker than a dog, so I missed out on water skiing, hunting, and fishing, and also on enjoying my family. I fear that I was a great burden for them last year, so I am trying to make it up to them by at least trying to have as much fun with them as possible.

The “good stuff” is working great. It is a little strange givng myself shots, but I think that will go away as I get more used to it. At a cost of 40K a year, I am so grateful to my insurance company, even though they did have me frustrated with the slowness of their bureaucracy at the beginning of the year. I had a sense of urgency, having pneumonia, ear infections, and skin afflictions that were torturous, that they did not seem to reciprocate. However, my cost for this drug is $30 a month. Their cost for it is apparently over 4K per month, so I find myself grateful for their input, dspite their slowness in getting started.

I also have nothing but praise for my employer, who basically forced me to take a month off (WITH PAY!!!) to get better back in January. How can you possibly repay something like that? Work harder, I guess!

In addition, my wife and mother in law were infinitely patient and caring throughout the process of healing, and I cannot say enough about either of them.

Now, to lose that weight I gained laying around for 6 months…

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very, Very, VERY good to hear from you Hoss! Keep up the GREAT Attitude.. yul be well(er) for and from it.

Unbelievable how yer Employer hast stood behind you on this.... And not to mention your FAMILY.. That's what it's All About.

;tu ;tu ;tu ;tu

Joe

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FANTASTIC ! what better day to get good news than on FRIDAY the 13th !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg