HOT PINK IC pipes

CHPMustang

Reaction score
police stroker said:
Is that going on CHP's pink f350 sponser truck for the Komen breast cancer cure????
If they were to pop the hood at the events I'd have to say yes but they may use this truck for 2006 then pull the wrap off in November but who knows:D

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i thought i get those on today.went out thier at 8:00 this morning and got to work.i had to change out the AC condinser. found that the suport across the front was broken at both side of the radiator and then i seen that the radiator was full of mud so i got the hose out and started washing it out.it wasn't to long and the dam thing started spiting back at me.so off to town i go to get something to fix the hole.i think i got it soldered back up and got the new condinser back in then welded the broken suport back together then it starts to rain buckets. still have to cut the hole for the IC and mount it.
it's like i open the biggest can of worms i have ever seen.what a day but those pink pipe will be on that truck this weak-end she says so:hail

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
But if you didn't get those pink thingies you wouldn't have known your radiator support was broken. Look at the bright side! :thumbs

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pink IC pipes are in

finely got the pipes and 6.0 IC installed.chacing leaks now.got one tanny line leaking bad and i ran out of clambs.so i geuss she will have to wait another day.
anyway here are some pic's.the first pic is of the SD IC on my truck and the secound is of the 6.0 IC on her truck and of course the pink pipe's.we do have blck boots for it but the clamps that came in the kit don't fit the new boots:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14