Hot Shot's Secret Additive for Injectors

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Chris Gabrelcik. I developed an oil additive for International Truck and Engine. It is designed specifically for the Ford 6.0 liter engine. The problem is that the HUEI system in the 6.0 creates a lot of friction and heat. It tends to cause the motor oil to coke up on the oil side of the injector. The computer compensates for the build up until it is clogged so much that it needs replaced. This product is added to the engine oil and starts to remove the build up in the injector. We have 90% success rate. In other words 9 out of 10 times if the Ford dealership says you need a new injector a bottle of HSS will fix it.

International and Ford are in the middle of a lawsuit about all this so I decided to take the product to the forums. It costs $49.95 and I offer a money back guarantee because I know from experience that 1 out of 10 times there is mechanical damage that cannot be fixed. I have included shipping in the price of the product. You can read more about it on my website Lubrication Specialties.

This product has been tested all over the country, including Alaska. It is proven to be safe and effective. I will be glad to answer any question you have about the product and it's development. I am a sponsor of Superdutydiesel.com. I have found Ford Forums like this to have some great information and well informed participants. I am looking forward talking with all of you.

Chris Gabrelcik

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything out for the 7.3L or will this product work for that also? Do you notice any gains with the use of this product? That is amazing that it will help the injectors out that much. Thanks for the info you have supplied would like to hear what everybody else has to say or the questions they ask.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 bucks ! what size "jug" is that...a 1/2 gallon ?

I see the "recommended" concentration is 64oz...w/
continued use of 32oz every other oil change !

Got an oil analysis report w/ that stuff in the oil ???
What does this do to the flash point & viscosity of the oil ?

Last edited:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Chris................glad your here. :sweet

Tbar

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
50 bucks sounds like a lot but it is 64 oz. and it is 100% additive. Which means there is no oil as a carrier. It took 64oz to fix the problem. Sometimes it takes 2 treatments to fix the problem. Last week I had a gentleman call and overnight a bottle of HSS to him. The Ford dealership said he needed 3 injectors replaced, after the treatment it only needed one replaced. He said it saved him $1855. The product really works well. When it doesn't work I will refund your money.

It does work on the 7.3. The only problem is that it is a lot harder to guarantee it. The 7.3 is not as prone to the problem as the 6.0 but the 7.3 user have noticed a difference.

Chris

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so no oil oil analysis report...no
info on the effect of viscosity or
flash point ?

how long do i have to run this stuff
to decide if its worked or not ?

100 bucks a GALLON is a LOT !

JRJ04

Reaction score
does this make a change in performance and mileage at all? I've got a 7.3

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
JRJ04,
Mileage should improve. Performance will improve. Faster acceleration, faster startup, more power. With the 7.3 I would recommend you use the 404 Fire Power with it. It goes in the fuel. It is a very strong detergent with a cetane enhancer and some other additives. By treating the fuel side and the oil side we get better results. I can guarantee it if you use the 404. I will also pay the shipping. If it doesn’t work just let me know and I will gladly refund your money.

Bushpilot,
I do have oil analysis but none of the additives shows up except for the Moly. I will work on getting you a copy on Monday. We went through this on the FTE website. If you run it for a whole oil change and don't see a difference I will refund the money. I know 100 bucks a gallon is a lot of money but I have $20 a gallon in shipping $10 a gallon in warrantee. That leaves $70 per gallon for blending, marketing, packaging, labeling etc. Our cost of chemicals keeps going up and we are doing all we can to keep the cost reasonable. At some point we will need to raise the price and start charging for shipping. We try to treat everyone the way we would want to be treated so if you don't think it is doing the job, just call and we will refund your credit card. It was the only way I could think of to get the product out and get people using it.

Thanks,
Chris

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like ya'll really stand behind your product. I am intrested in trying some of this if you say that I will notice some kind of difference in my 7.3L. O and welcome to SDD.com

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I see Bush is rolling out the welcome mat for our newest sponsor. Welcome to the site Chris, we are pleased to have you on with us. Hopefully we can learn from you and in turn support your products as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58