Hot Shot's Secret Additive for Injectors

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using BG MOA oil addative in my 7.3 and I use it in my drag car. I think that works pretty good. Plus BG has been around for quite some time. I am skeptical as well. However, I am making a trip to North Carolina from NJ in May :trip and I am doing a bunch of things to my truck before I go. I might give this stuff a try at least the fuel additive. It's a good 1200 mile trip and I would like to see good fuel mileage when I go so a fuel addative will be instore as well as new Billstein shocks, a wicked wheel and an oil change, oh I should pick up a CPR just in case... My local dealers are inundated with trucks and pushed me out 3 months :eek: untill they can get it done! :clap:

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
I received this yesterday and wanted to share it with you. I know you think I set this up but I didn’t. Everyone else was busy so I answered the phone and Mark said “I want to order a six pack”. I told him I could take care of his order and he started telling me about his experience. I asked him to put it in an email and he did. Thank you for your follow up Mark!

Chris,
It was great to talk to you this morning,
As I said I have a 2003 F-350 with the 6.0 Power Stroke*it has 75k miles, I had taken it in to the Ford dealership and explained that it had lost some power and was hard to start in the mornings even though it had been plugged in. I thought this was a minor problem, adjustment, bad fuel, ect… to my dismay three days later I had a call back from the dealership and I quote "Our technician has found that you need to replace your engine the cost 14.000.00 dollars". I asked how they had come to that conclusion she said that he had put it on the diagnostic's computer and had determined that all eight of the injectors needed to be replaced, and that the EGR valve also needed replacing, then she said and I quote “the engine has been ‘dusted‘". I asked what do you mean dusted? She said dust had gotten by the air filter and had caused wear on the #6&7 cylinders. Mmmm.* Now I'm two hundred miles from home just got done working a 16 hour day this just made my day! On the drive back home (four hours) I got mad and the more I thought about what was said the hotter I became. The next morning I went into the dealership and picked up my truck "nothing was done to the truck" went home and ordered Hot Shots Secret. Now I'm, as my wife say's, "Extremely ANAL" when it comes to oil changes and maintenance on my vehicles. So anal that at 2500 miles I've already pulled my tools and supplies out so I'm ready for the 3000 mile oil change. Well back to what I was saying, I put the Hot Shot’s Secret in with an oil change drove the truck 600 miles from Boise Id to Seattle Wa, took the truck over to a family members shop and ran a diagnostics on it, "Guess what" not one fault came up all injectors were working and when he pulled the injector's they all tested out. "No injectors were replaced" we also ran a compression check on all cylinders the compression was in line with the spec's. I have seen the increase in fuel mileage and the return of the power I had known when the truck was new,
Now after all of this I am a believer in Chris Gabrelcik's claim that Hot Shot’s Secret is the best product out there. Just talking with him this morning as he took my order for more Hot Shot’s Secret made me even more confident that he knows what he is talking about.**
*Thank you* for all your hard work you have a customer for life.**************************************************

*Mark James

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
Well: I just went through an injector change 15K miles ago. ANNNND! I don't want too have to do it again, for a very long time.

After doing alot of reading on your site. --->$50 is worth a shot. Since the injectors are new, I will just add a qt every oil change-->5K miles.

Just ordered a gal of Hot Shot's.
Welcome Aboard.

mwberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris

Glad to see you are sponsoring another site. To let the other forum members know that my truck (out of warranty) was having horrible running problems that eventually even at 60 degrees I had injectors that were not working until the oil warmed up. I had to let it idle because when cold it had no power. Used "Hot Shot's Secret" additive for 5000 mi and had significant improvement, but still some cold performance issues. Changed oil and added 2 qts of additive again and the 404 fuel additive and within the next 1500 mi all the problems were gone. I would hate to thing how much I would have spent getting injectors replaced when all they needed was cleaning on both the oil and fuel side. Again Chris, thank you very much. :hail
I now use their 405 fuel additive and like its performance. Now I am looking at the synthetic oils they carry. :drive:drive:drive

Also the HSS improved the turbo performance. :)

big bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hot shots fuel addative, mwberg

hey guy, let me know how that hotshot stuff works out, ok???:) sounds interesting from my point of view. using lucas fuel addative right now in the fuel tank every now and then, i'll drain my fuel filter and pour the lucas fuel addative directly into my filter housing and put every thing back together and fire it up for a cleaning with lucas. if that hot shot turns out to be some good stuff, i'll order some and use it the same way.:sweet thanks again:tounge

mwberg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey guy, let me know how that hotshot stuff works out, ok???:) sounds interesting from my point of view. using lucas fuel addative right now in the fuel tank every now and then, i'll drain my fuel filter and pour the lucas fuel addative directly into my filter housing and put every thing back together and fire it up for a cleaning with lucas. if that hot shot turns out to be some good stuff, i'll order some and use it the same way.:sweet thanks again:tounge

For me the Hotshot's Secret Additive worked great! I am also have great performance using the 405 Power-Master fuel additive.

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
Many Thanks!!!

Glad to see you are sponsoring another site. To let the other forum members know that my truck (out of warranty) was having horrible running problems that eventually even at 60 degrees I had injectors that were not working until the oil warmed up. I had to let it idle because when cold it had no power. Used "Hot Shot's Secret" additive for 5000 mi and had significant improvement, but still some cold performance issues. Changed oil and added 2 qts of additive again and the 404 fuel additive and within the next 1500 mi all the problems were gone. I would hate to thing how much I would have spent getting injectors replaced when all they needed was cleaning on both the oil and fuel side. Again Chris, thank you very much. :hail
I now use their 405 fuel additive and like its performance. Now I am looking at the synthetic oils they carry. :drive:drive:drive

Also the HSS improved the turbo performance. :)

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words!! It is always rewarding to hear from customers who are having great success with Hot Shot's Secret. Thanks also for mentioning the 405 Powermaster as well.

The combo of these two products are a powerful one-two punch that will help improve the Power Stroke's injector performance issues and keep your truck running smoothly through all seasons.

I encourage anyone reading this, especially those who are having performance issues, to check out our site and read the technical data on Hot Shot's Secret. It really does work.

You can find all of our products at Lubrication Specialties | Diesel Motor Oil | Primrose Engine Oil | Fuel Additives | Oil Additives | Engine Restore|.

Thanks Again,

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58