Howdy from phoenix, az

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey,
well i've been wanting a turbo diesel for quite some time. i finally got one.

it's was a theft recovery, i bought it from the insurance auctions. it's a 2000 f350, quad cab, short bed, turbo diesel, 230k, it has leather, power everything, etc...

certainly needs some work, but it's getting there, i just bought it yesterday, had to push it by hand about 60'....almost killed me.

anyways, just saying hi! pics are the ones the auction supplied. so far i've cleaned the interior out, put new tail lights on it, new grille, new passenger mirror. still need to get a new front bumper, and finish waxing it...a LOT of the scratch's are coming out, but it's taken me 2hr + to do the left fender and 2 left doors :-x

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard............were glad you found us.

Tbar

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
welcome phoeniz, az.

sure looks like a work in progress, be sure to show us some pics as it
progresses along.

glad you found SDD.com

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hah, i'm 6'2" 160lb :p the tire wasn't flat though, but still pushing it up the embankment at the gas station, by the time it was there, my legs were involuntarily giving out.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD. Keep us advised as to your project. Good way to get a truck. Keep at it, you will get there (and no pushing).

Dave :)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome AL. That's not a bad looking truck for 230+ miles. Don't know how much you had to pay for it but I bet you got a good deal if there is nothing wrong with the engine or transmission. How does it run?:ford :usa :welcome :welcome2

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i paid 7700$ for it, thus far new battery's, new grille, new mirror, new tail lights...i have about 8100$ into it. still need a steering column, 1 mismatched wheel needs replaced with the correct matching, front door handles/keys, and a few other things... but not to far off from being ready, next week i hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58