Howdy from phoenix, az

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well it took me 6hours of waxing....1 coat of scratch remover, 2 coats of wax...but i got most of the "arizona pinstriping" out....i wish i had taken a better photo of "before", you can't see the stripping much in the auction pictures...but it looks like a whole new truck, probably going to pick up a new bumper on monday. so far i have 8100$ into it.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Looking great there Al:thumbs get that bumper mounted(brackets might need a tweak) and some tow mirrors to replace the dog ears and you'll have one bad rig:sly :sweet

I shot you a PM also.

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yeah the brackets will Def.. need some tweaking, but i have a 4 and a 10ton porta power so i'm not scared :)

but the tow mirrors..no thx, i just paid 60$ for the new pass. mirror!

oh and no pm on this end...

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Two good mirrors is better than just one :D :sweet

Since you're in the Phoenix area don't hesitate to register up with the Arizona PowerStroke Group they're a great bunch of guys and some may even have takeoff parts you may need for your truck sitting in the garage taking up dust.

Dennis over there may even have a stock intake tube sitting around.

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yeah i signed up, but they only have 26 users including me so :-x. i posted an ad though. we shall see. thanks for the heads up. i just need that intake tube, door handles w/key, and steering column and it's ready to go through inspection!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeah the Arizona Groups site just fired up a month ago as it's still in it's infancy but rest assured it'll grow as the word gets around the grapevine:sweet

al010101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well got it through inspection on monday, it has no governor on it so emissions just passed me without checking it at all (when they made me check for a governor, the person in the other lane in his camaro convertible was pissed, hahahaha...) anyways i've put 160miles on it so far, has a small coolant leak, i think it's out the hose but i'm not sure, so i just went and got new hoses, once it cools down i'll replace those.. (bought both just to be safe, but i believe the lower is leaking), temp guage stays just below the middle haven't seen it go above that, but no leak is better than small leak.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Fill out your signature so we all will know what you drive and where you live. Go to the User CP (above) to fill out your sig. Welcome to SDD!

Dave :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58