HTML anyone?

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For years, I've been wanting to build a decent webpage to replace the grrranimals collection of images I have on a couple of ftp sites. I've got current FrontPage, WebStudio, PageMaker on one ftp site, etc....just don't like all that copy/paste crap and time being what it is, I sure don't like wasting it sorting through a bunch of templates, etc.

On a small scale, I've used html for ebay purposes and it always intrigued me, but I just never felt like devoting the time to investigate further.

Well, I popped for the introductory Video Professor (you know, the dude on tv) offer and received the CD set. I've gone through two of the instructional CDs....yep, about three hours nailing it down, but man this is one easy way to learn. I'm up to colors now....a plateau of sorts.

Any of you guys into html and use it frequently on a broad scale?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
before law school I was an internet system developer for more years than I will admit. The further you get into it the faster you will pick it up.

as for scale, I was the systems architect and lead developer for FAO Schwarz's first E-commerce site. Its been upgraded/updated now by another company.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58