http://www.diy-injectors.com

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
Why the thumbs down? Jim has always been straight up about mods and not keeping secrets. He will give out the information for free and the prices on the parts on there are good. IMO this is a good thing because I don't think that there is any magic going on in injector land until you start messing with nozzles or trying for huge fuel.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Hmmm....I may look into this. It says 175ccs out of ADs. Good enough for me and my rods.

Last edited:

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
I see a few problems here one is do any of you have a 25,000 dollar flow bench to be able to match all 8 injectors to identicle flow rate because if you dont then there is no possible way to make your truck run right. and 2 is there is physically no way to get more than 138ccs through a stock nozzle. to reach the 140cc, 150cc, 160cc you have to change the nozzle. lastly any injectors over approx. 165cc you have to go to a hybrid design other wise when you create that kind of injector flow at an idle you will dump so much fuel in it will actually "flood the cylinders" with raw fuel and the engine will not run.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I was wondering about matching coming in. What cc should I go with if I can find a shop to match them.
-popcorn

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl