hub covers

neil_04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the replica ones above worked better than my stocks because they attach to the lugnuts instead of the wheel , but i still lost them im gona buy another set and put some silacone on befor i stick em on but ive also been thinking about new wheels or painting my hub silver but that seems like a bad idea

4drdually

Wrench Head
Reaction score
I have one I pulled off my 350 dually a while back. I just sold the truck and was going to toss it. If you want it, let me know and I'll ship it to you. It won't look outta play since it's used!

Dan

ejpowerstroke97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife bought me some from suburbanwheelcover.com for christmas last year and they really seam to be holding up. I have removed them once for tire rotating and they went back one just as good as when I got them. They are a really snug fit. I have to get a rubber hammer to put them on. I hope this info helps. I know that I am very happy with them.

milner351

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
$40 for hub covers... each.
man, I love those factory Alcoas, but, I paid $44 each for powder coated steel wheels, new!
I've had mixed luck with ebay too, but, I recently scored an entire set of 32 mcgard lug nuts for about $2 each... which is about half price... and they are garaunteed for life not to rust... those are the kind of deals that keep me looking there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58