hubbard park

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
sundays gonna be lousy,meeting in meriden canceled
all this arguing about hubbard park and it all comes down to the weather.....then i remembered something very important...when was the last time the weathermen were correct in their forecast???????:dunno :dunno :dunno well they are calling for cold nasty weather and its probably gonna be 70 out...if it is ill go:doh:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Shorty is selling his truck. I here he joined the CT Prius club. So if you have a Prius you can go to Hubbard park. Check for the info on the CT Prius club site.:lmao

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
not a prius,i'm gonna get a mini cooper.youz guyz can set that up between yourselves.i'm not gonna get involved

Last edited:

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
not a prius,i'm gonna get a mini cooper.youz guyz can set that up between yourselves.i'm not gonna get involved

You can fit in a Mini? So I have it all wrong then. I thought you were a Prius guy. So your really a Mini guy who has joined the CT Mini club.:D:lmao:lmao

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
my head sticks out the sunroof,so i belong to, the fat guy in the mini who doesnt fit, so his head sticks out the roof club.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14