Hummmm, a "new" drug in the area

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I transported somebody this AM who said she had just come back from Kalif and had been taking something called "Slime"

Now nobody in the ED or on the ambulance service has ever heard of a drug called slime.

Mom said it was a combination of meth and several other drugs, but she had no idea what else was in the mix.

All the labs on this PT came back clean, so there was nothing currently in the PT's system.

Anybody ever heard of slime before and if so, ya have any idea what's in it???

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
What's this world coming to?

Remember when Cheese was something you put on your hamburger?

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob. going to be the same thing in Dallas the cheese word is a street name due to the yellow to orange color. This drug is being found in alot of schools and yes alot of kids have died from this. It is a mixture of heroin and tylenol pm. It's a bad combo of a stimulant and a dipresant which throws the body out of wack doesn't know to hop up or crash. Still doing more research into this in the field.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I googled "Slime" and I came up with nothing. I have not heard of slime, but I tend to ignore that sort of thing.

Dave

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
If adults want to do this kind of crap and kill themselves I am totally fine with it. I hear how many it is killing and think "that many less morons in the world." But when the scumbag drug dealers give it to kids that are to young to know better it burns my bacon. I sure hope I can keep my kids away from drugs.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c'mon reno...ever heard of "just say no..." sorry but i dont feel sorry
for anyone that goes this route...nothings free in lifeyou play you WILL eventually pay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg