Hummmm, a "new" drug in the area

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really don't have much of an idea what it's like to be raped at 12, have your mother sell your clothes for drug money, try and force you into being a street walker at 14 and told you are worthless now do you while having several other brothers and sisters all from different fathers.

How can they say no when they have no idea what's right and wrong, when from birth they are raised by a druggie mother and given adult beverages so the kid can sleep while "mom" can sell her body.

It's no wonder they turn to drugs to escape the hell they call life, they don't know any better.

Oh and yes this is what one of the people I transported last week has lived through.

c'mon reno...ever heard of "just say no..." sorry but i dont feel sorry
for anyone that goes this route...nothings free in lifeyou play you WILL eventually pay.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really don't have much of an idea what it's like to be raped at 12, have your mother sell your clothes for drug money, try and force you into being a street walker at 14 and told you are worthless now do you while having several other brothers and sisters all from different fathers.

How can they say no when they have no idea what's right and wrong, when from birth they are raised by a druggie mother and given adult beverages so the kid can sleep while "mom" can sell her body.

It's no wonder they turn to drugs to escape the hell they call life, they don't know any better.

Oh and yes this is what one of the people I transported last week has lived through.

youre right i was lucky...at the same time i did drugs and it
wasnt to escape...and i knew, just like MANY of todays YOUTHS,
that it was WRONG...

some today think if they dont have a golden spoon in their mouth
they deprived or living a hard life...blame the parents...they still know
right from wrong and they still know how to say NO (they choose not
to).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member