I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Passed all of the required tests,(HESI test), I am now an official Graduate Nurse (GN) hope to take my state boards in a few weeks and be an RN!!!!!!!!!!!!:silly Thank God it is over and I can see a real pay check again.
See Ya',
Craig

P.S. Scarlet I am bummed for you, those a**holes will get theirs!-mad

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
happeetxn said:
Passed all of the required tests,(HESI test), I am now an official Graduate Nurse (GN) hope to take my state boards in a few weeks and be an RN!!!!!!!!!!!!:silly Thank God it is over and I can see a real pay check again.

Cool--congrats Nurse Focker... ;) :eek: :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Do you have a job lined up for after you pass the NCLEX? It seems like there are RN openings pretty much everywhere so you could parlay the shortage into some pretty mad cash in your pocket.:sweet

Grades got posted today and it's official that I got a 4.0 this semester. With the hellacious courseload I had and Maggie being gone, I'm pretty damn tickled with that.

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cool--congrats Nurse Focker... ;) :eek: :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Do you have a job lined up for after you pass the NCLEX? It seems like there are RN openings pretty much everywhere so you could parlay the shortage into some pretty mad cash in your pocket.:sweet

Grades got posted today and it's official that I got a 4.0 this semester. With the hellacious courseload I had and Maggie being gone, I'm pretty damn tickled with that.

I used to be an "A" student............then I became a nursing student! Congrats on the 4.0. Nothing gets you that but hard work, my hat is off to you. Concerning work, I had a job guaranteed half way thru this semester. The floor I will be working on is a Post Cardiac Surgery unit. They come out of ICU and then to us.
What is really cool is the sign on bonuses. They used to spread them out over the term of your contract (mine is 18 mos). Now it is ALL up front, even after the taxman gets his I'll still have a decent penny to bank.
Merry Christmas,
Craig

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be an "A" student............then I became a nursing student! Congrats on the 4.0. Nothing gets you that but hard work, my hat is off to you. Concerning work, I had a job guaranteed half way thru this semester. The floor I will be working on is a Post Cardiac Surgery unit. They come out of ICU and then to us.
What is really cool is the sign on bonuses. They used to spread them out over the term of your contract (mine is 18 mos). Now it is ALL up front, even after the taxman gets his I'll still have a decent penny to bank.
Merry Christmas,
Craig

Are you going to be a RN or RN/BSN? The hospital here doesn't differentiate between the two for pay/bonuses and that hasn't made the admin staff very many friends among the nursing staff.

Congrats on sticking with your curriculum--I spent my freshman year as an E.E. major and we called the engineering program "pre-business" for most folks (I ended up with a Russian B.A., not business, though) so making it through a demanding R.N. program is an achievement to be proud of.

It helps that I had a hellacious courseload to make the time Maggie was away go quicker. Having my nose buried in a book for the past few months has definitely helped pass the time and apparently studying improves grades. Who'd have thunk it--at PSU I thought beer helped grades but that didnt' work so I figured on trying that "studying" stuff this time and it worked out OK.:roflmao :roflmao

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Are you going to be a RN or RN/BSN? The hospital here doesn't differentiate between the two for pay/bonuses and that hasn't made the admin staff very many friends among the nursing staff.

Congrats on sticking with your curriculum--I spent my freshman year as an E.E. major and we called the engineering program "pre-business" for most folks (I ended up with a Russian B.A., not business, though) so making it through a demanding R.N. program is an achievement to be proud of.

It helps that I had a hellacious courseload to make the time Maggie was away go quicker. Having my nose buried in a book for the past few months has definitely helped pass the time and apparently studying improves grades. Who'd have thunk it--at PSU I thought beer helped grades but that didnt' work so I figured on trying that "studying" stuff this time and it worked out OK.:roflmao :roflmao

So all this time you've been making fun of me for being gay (which I'm not, to those that are interested) you've been studying to be a NURSE???!!! :roflmao

Just kidding, congrats to both you guys, that's some tough stuff and it kicks butt to know that a couple a common sense dudes like yourselves will be there when I do something stupid... :sweet :roflmao

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all this time you've been making fun of me for being gay (which I'm not, to those that are interested) you've been studying to be a NURSE???!!! :roflmao

Nope--nursing is a great career option and good nurses are a vital part of any healthcare operation, but it's not a career path I want to pursue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg