I Finally Have A Website, Whatta Think?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I have already made a few changes on the quote page.

I do have a question. On the quote page now, some of the information
boxes are yellow now, why?

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if this line

"If our own company transporter is headed in the direction of your move, then we can transport it on our carrier."

would deter anyone from contacting you. I would think if you left it out or reworded it that you could always comment in a reply

"sorry we currently do not have a scheduled transport running in that region or so forth."

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Stephen;
Very nice... :sweet

The wife and I were talking yesterday and the subject came up about what if I became disabled on our trip, "stroke, heart attack etc", how would we get the truck and 5th wheel, wife and dog home? Our truck is a manual transmission, and my wife can not drive a manual. If this were to happen close to home, no problem, because we have family that could help. If this were to happen on the East coast, then there would be problems. We came up with two possibilities,
1. Fly a family member to the nearest airport by where we were.
2. Hire a transporter to drive the family home.

Do you or do you know of a transporter that can hold a PSD and 30 ft 5th wheel?

97PowerSmokerIA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive gotten quotes on transporting my truck From Eastern IA to MD how often does your Equipment make a run like that? who knows if i can get it done you may have to make room for my OBS on one of those runs...lol:sweet

but anyways site looks great, simple and easy to navigate

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I was wondering if this line

"If our own company transporter is headed in the direction of your move, then we can transport it on our carrier."

would deter anyone from contacting you. I would think if you left it out or reworded it that you could always comment in a reply

"sorry we currently do not have a scheduled transport running in that region or so forth."

That is a good point and it did cross my mind. I want potential customers to know that we have our own carrier and that we also broker out freight as well.

Made some changes Midwest, how does this read now?

Bama Auto Movers has the ability and the resources to meet your auto transport needs. Whether its your personal vehicle that you need to move coast to coast, or if you are a dealer who needs a load hauled from the auction to your lot, we are more than ready to get the job done.

As a licensed carrier and auto transport broker, we know both sides of the industry. Our company has an extensive list of licensed carriers all over the country, along with our own company transporter.

We will do our very best to assist you in anyway we can. We only promise to do our best, but we will not make promises or guarantees just to get your business. Our policy is simple and plain, if we are not able to get your automobile transported, you owe us nothing.

Most if not all brokers will charge you a non-refundable deposit, it doesn't matter if they get your automobile picked up or not. That's how they make their money. We will be upfront with you about pricing before we list your vehicle to be transported. That way, there are no surprises or extra fees to worry about.

Thanks for the opportunity to work for you.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Stephen;
Very nice... :sweet

The wife and I were talking yesterday and the subject came up about what if I became disabled on our trip, "stroke, heart attack etc", how would we get the truck and 5th wheel, wife and dog home? Our truck is a manual transmission, and my wife can not drive a manual. If this were to happen close to home, no problem, because we have family that could help. If this were to happen on the East coast, then there would be problems. We came up with two possibilities,
1. Fly a family member to the nearest airport by where we were.
2. Hire a transporter to drive the family home.

Do you or do you know of a transporter that can hold a PSD and 30 ft 5th wheel?

To haul your truck and the 5th. wheel would be a hard task. I don't think they would both fit on a flat bed together.

They would probably have to be towing behind a wrecker Max.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
ive gotten quotes on transporting my truck From Eastern IA to MD how often does your Equipment make a run like that? who knows if i can get it done you may have to make room for my OBS on one of those runs...lol:sweet

but anyways site looks great, simple and easy to navigate

We try not to go up into IA. We just don't look for loads in that directions, but, as a broker, I can make a move like that for you.

I move vehicles all over the country, so I can get it done if you ever need it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg