I Finally Have A Website, Whatta Think?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
With some help from Scalet Nape, the "About Us" page has some changes.

Thanks for the Suggestions Mike & John. ;tu

Bama Auto Movers was established in 2002 by E. T. Holsonback. As the founder, E.T. has over 50 years of experience in the automotive business. He has done business in nearly every state in the U.S., all while owning his own hauler to move vehicles.

His experience also includes several decades of welding, specifically manufacturing new head ramps and refurbishing old car carriers. His knowledge of the auto transport industry is both vast and deep.

E.T. has not only been operating an auto hauling business since the early 90s, he has been one of the drivers as well. His driver knowledge and experience cannot be surpassed. He still takes the time to pass on the professionalism and education required to drive these trucks to his family and younger drivers. The respect he has in the business has been earned and not given.

E. T. and his son, Stephen, now operates Bama Auto Movers as partners. E. T. passed on his expertise in the business to Stephen, truly making it a family owned and operated business. Between E. T., Stephen, Gary (son-in-law) and driver Tommy BAMA brings over a hundred years of experience to the customer.

Rest assured, using Bama Auto Movers assures the customer a safe, professional, and timely delivery of their vehicles.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Looks good Bama, very simple and not to gaudy. One thing is for sure, people use the computer more to find contractors than the yellow pages. I get calls all the time "I saw your website and wonder ----"

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Next question is this.

Now I need to get this site seen by others out there.

What is the most cost effective way to advertise without spending thousands each month?

Fine69

Reaction score
Looks Great Stephen! Not to hijack, but, Maxtor, if you do have some unforseen problem, get on the forum and let us know. I would gladly help out on this side of the country.:sweet

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great Stephen! Not to hijack, but, Maxtor, if you do have some unforseen problem, get on the forum and let us know. I would gladly help out on this side of the country.:sweet

Thanks,,, That is very nice of you. Hopefully nothing but good things will happen, but you never know.

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good point and it did cross my mind. I want potential customers to know that we have our own carrier and that we also broker out freight as well.

Made some changes Midwest, how does this read now?

I like it.:clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58