I Got pulled over on Friday!

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
I was doing about 85 on the PA turnpike and a Trooper comes flying up behind me like I was a suspect in a bank robbery. He tailed me for a mile (still doing 85) and flipped his lights and on to the shoulder we trail. He didn't sit in his car like they usually do, and he didn't walk up all suspicously either. Walked up to my window and asked how I was doing today. I replied with the same courtosey as he afforded me and aske how he was doing. Then he asked if I knew why he pulled me over I said in a polite manner "No Sir, maybe doing 85 wasn't a big help" he replied "Nope. I wanted to know if your truck had a lift kit, or a leveling kit." Now keep in mind I was at the pump not 45 minutes before when a PA trooper pulled up next to me and asked me almost the same question. The troopers at the pump sat amd talked to me the entire time about my truck. Man talk about being a proud father. So the trooper who pulled me over asked me a ton of questions and I respectfully and happily answered everone. I even offered to help him with his truck, referred him to the SDD.com site and gave him my info. Now, I don't know about you, but I was extremely surprised and, thankful that the trooper wanted to talk to me about my truck. YEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA!:cowboy:

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
It did feel really good. That sucks for the Vios man, get tinted windows to allow you for faster sealbelt connection. Or just put it on when you get in, it will save you the fines that you can put into the truck, not to mention you life someday.:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Nice adventure there Eric,something I wouldn't imagine it happening to me ever unless I was in my Ex Police Duty Mustang:D

Nice plug for SDD,you da man:thumbs

Bill:cowboy:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I got pulled over on Firday too, the trooper didnt care much about my truck but he was happy to hand me a $50.00 citation. Thats the first moving violation I have had since 1999. I was bummed.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
Sorry guys I didn't mean to bring up the bad times. I won't gloat anymore :thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
SDEric said:
Sorry guys I didn't mean to bring up the bad times. I won't gloat anymore :thanks
Ahh heck, thats a pretty cool story for you. I'd be gloating pretty hard if I were in your shoes

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I got pulled over on Firday too, the trooper didnt care much about my truck but he was happy to hand me a $50.00 citation. Thats the first moving violation I have had since 1999. I was bummed.
oh man, just read my story, what a bunch of bull

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now why can't that happen to me? Everytime I get pulled over, I atleast get 1 ticket!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg