I Got pulled over on Friday!

HTRDDSL

HTRDDSL
Reaction score
I was a cop for 28 years and never had one complaint about the way I dealt with people. And yes I stopped quite a few people to ask questions about their ride. I always treated people with respect and it always came back 3 fold. Guys were always proud to discuss their hot cars or rigs. It was also great for PR. Our bosses used to encourage it.:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
you know when I was living in Jacksonville, our truck club the North Florida Super Duty Ass.
we had several memebers that were police officers.
I could always pick them out when we would cruise the roadways on our way to diner or an event.
they never smoked a set of dually tires, but sure had some quick trucks:eek: :sweet

so maybe he just wanted to look at your ride for ideas.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
he was happy to hand me a $50.00 citation.
Now wasn't that you that had a thread a while back about how much fuel you were saving by driving way under the speed-limit:D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Now wasn't that you that had a thread a while back about how much fuel you were saving by driving way under the speed-limit:D
As I said, this wasnt a speeding violation. I was doing well under the speed limit when I was accosted.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
LOL I think Crumm got you pegged!

Bowman, I'm in the Air Force. Stationed here at Andrews AFB.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
SDEric said:
LOL I think Crumm got you pegged!

Not even close.

cop.gif

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Driving a highpowered muscle car aroung Dallas on the weekends to driveins that serve adult condiments, my younger days street racing, and all those dodge diesels out here in Texas, I have my fair share of stories, but I'm moderating myself. :eek: :dunno

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
As I said, this wasn't a speeding violation. I was doing well under the speed limit when I was accosted.
We will make up many many things until you fess up. Ummm were you mooning the little lady on the sidewalk while steering with your teeth? :roflmao That would be careless driving and indecent exposer..

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Driving a highpowered muscle car aroung Dallas on the weekends to driveins that serve adult condiments, my younger days street racing, and all those dodge diesels out here in Texas, I have my fair share of stories, but I'm moderating myself. :eek: :dunno

I think you have now completed the "assimilation to full moderation":roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Ten_Bucks

Chainsaw Collector.
Reaction score
The last time I got pulled over, the officer was going to write me a ticket for having a headlight out and having an illegal(!) tow hitch on my truck. But, thankfully for me, the local Shell station a few hundred yards behind the spot where I was pulled over was getting robbed when the officer took my info back to his car. So, he ran back to my truck, handed me the info, said, "Get that fixed." and ran back to his car and sped off to the Shell station.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg