I Got Robbed!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
That sucks. Where I'm at they'd steal a red-hot stove if they had asbestos gloves. There should be a computer trail and possibly video footage of whomever the low life's are. Sound's like an inside job to some extent. Got a feeling everyone was so mad at the situation that it was over-shadowed. So I'll throw it out there. Thanks for serving. :clap:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He would then be a certified steer, no bull.:eek:

Nice!!! rray32539

A year ago we had are dumpers stolen. To this day don't have a clue why they took a empty dumpster.

colotow, sorry about your stuff.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL..........But the problem with that is people around there don't use dumpsters, they dump it on the Gound next to the street or next to the dumpster. You never know what you'll find the next day.

You just ruined my image of Florida. :eek:

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
i'm thinking maybe someone in the area saw inside, and ran their mouth. not very many people knew where it was, and the friend keeping an eye on it (and storing the mtc there) had all the keys to it, my F350 is in his driveway, and i'd have cleaned out the money market accout and GIVEN it to him if he needed it, and he knew that.

couple other possibilities, waiting for the cops to check entry codes and tapes, if there's anything to check, trying not to piss off the cop by calling every hour, give him a chance to do his job. besides, buddy is there, and so pissed off about his bike, i don't need to.

as for the thieves, jail is the safer alternative. 90-100 hrs a week, for 7 years, no life, no wife, no kids, no vacations, then 3 years straight in this armpit of a sandbox, those tools and parts WERE my family. personally, basturds last sight on earth ought to be their balls, in a ziplock bag, stapled to their foreheads, as they are tied down over a fire ant mound.

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always liked wrapping them in wet leather and staking them out in the hot sun then adding the ants 8 hour later is a nice touch. Sorry thats the Indian in me. :innocent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg