I need HELP 7.3 oil pan change now will not idle....

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer my lines from the tank were replaced when i did the new utility body..and i think they are stainless and the flex lines look good also but the lines from the flex lines near the steering box are junk so i need to replace them up to the top of the motor...i should probbley remove the flex lines and just connect to the hard lines that are there...i think one line has a rubber fitting to the pump not sure what fitting is on the return line...I belive that comes off the filter...today i hope to get the brake line and crossmember back on....then the power steering return hose...after that i will address the fuel lines.....

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Ooooh you need the the lines that run up the front of the motor.if you dont mind taking a ride and pulling them off yourself,Middleboro auto salvage has a few psds out there in ambulances and i think a couple pickups.theyre on rt18/28 on the bridgewater/ middleboro line.

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are your lines that run up the front of the motor in rubber or are thet steel from the factory....?
Rather than get a used set i hear it is a pain to replace them i would probbly buy new...i wonder if i can get them in stainless......

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Well my fuel system is completely custom.i no longer have the stock filter and pump.

My lines are rubber from the pump on the frame to the regulator the sits on my intake spider

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats cool....once o get it off the ramps i will look at the fuel lines....i will let you know what i find.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58