I need some mod suggestions

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Take Your Time. Do and complete, one mod at a time.

That point cannot be over emphasized!!! If you have a problem after doing multiple mods at the same time, it makes it a lot harder to troubleshoot problems. You have more things to look at. One mod at a time narrows down your search area a lot.

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Gauges.
2. Intake and Exhaust
3. If you decide on higher-end tuning...trans parts. Seriously. Add several hundred HP/TQ to a stock trans... = fun for a short time, THEN an expensive nightmare.

They aren't kidding when they say the mods go on forever. :D

In my honest opinion..drive it for a while first before doing ANYthing. See what kind of daily driver it turns out to be, before spending all your hard-earned $$ on parts...and having it break unscheduled.

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been driving it for about 4 years on and off, not as a daily driver. I have put about 7 thousand miles on it since we bought it. It definitely needs some modding. Im going to start with the exhaust and intake. And look for the guages and tuner for my next mod in a few months time.

I gotta sell my F150 first!!!! gah!!! All im getting is SPAM emails. Im going to drop the price for next weeks listing...

ckelly99PS

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the shimming of the fuel pressure regulator for a smoother running truck and laying a good foundation for future mods. along with changing out all the fluids for slippery silicone that will last longer and stay cooler

I already have the 4" exhaust and the riffraff diesel big air filter kit with the prefilter sleeve, so i'll be looking for gauges next and then probably a DPtuner 16 position tuner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14