Update I reckon I own an apology for my absence.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are looking up Stephen.

Doug that was Crumm, Dave and I were talking about him not to long ago. Was talking to some guys on the jet boat sites and they had not heard from him in a long time too. One guy said he thought he was killed in a logging accident but was not sure.

I was killed? For crying out loud why didn't someone tell me so I could have quit working and dealing with life's hurdles.. :sweet

Ok enough of being a smartass I am still alive and well and still driving the old PSD. Just haven't been online much in the last few years.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well good we all were wandering what happen to you. I even look on one of the jet boat site and you had not posted for sometime there too. When asked someone there said they thought you had been killed.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are looking up Stephen.

I was killed? For crying out loud why didn't someone tell me so I could have quit working and dealing with life's hurdles.. :sweet

Ok enough of being a smartass I am still alive and well and still driving the old PSD. Just haven't been online much in the last few years.

Thanks for coming back from the dead. :lmao

Next time let us know beforehand so one of us can pick up your sweet OBS :sly

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Crummy!!!! Missed you here. Speaking of burying you in the truck, reminds me of "Lone Wolf McQuaid" with Chuck Norrid when the criminals knocked him out and buried him in his Dodge Ramcharger. Of course it didn't take long for him to wake up, start the truck, and come back for vengeance. According to your signature, looks like you're having some nice weather in Alaska, since it's showing 72 degrees.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
And some changes going on here. Mike (95 stroker) sold the sight to Shaggy. He has been trying a few things to bring more people here and it seems to work.

Dave :)

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news for me... Bama is up and running, Crumm has been recovered (live), and there's action on the site!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58