I test drove .......

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
stroker
my 02 has issues turning the wheel if i stood on the brakes.... however my 06 turns and brakes just fine no jumping or extra effort, even my wife can back it in loaded and she is a little girl compared to most flks.

i would ask if the steering stablizer is replaced by an aftermarket one or if the stock one is all gumme dup with gunky stufffff.

6.0 to an obs 7.3 man what a jump in light speed :D :D :D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
6.0 to an obs 7.3 man what a jump in light speed :D :D :D

This is what I crawled out of before I got into the 95.....

croptruck2.jpg

geonc

my other 4X4
Reaction score
This is what I crawled out of before I got into the 95.....

Mikey was a bow tie boy :roflmao :tounge

I went for a ride to the store in a '06 SD.........:eek: DAY-UM :eek:

One of the tile setters I see jobsites allways breaks my stones about my loyalty to the OBS and he just put straight exh on--5" to a 6" tip.
He has a store bought program and I got even with him by telling him what he COULD have had for about the same $ if he went custom either DP or twildman :sly

I expect it won't be long before he gives me another ride :D

re: the new truck Mike....think of the payments.....= NO :open !

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have been told, if it has an egt gauge and sensor, it probably has been chipped. Most owners, do not see the need for a egt gauge until they add some power goodies.
Our dealer out here, will absolutely cancel any warrentee if any power adder has been installed. They are not user friendly.
Hope you find a good one.
Good luck.
Maxtor

sorry but ive got egt, boost & trans guages...ive never altered
the factory programing...i even have an MBRP turbo back...

i like to monitor my cars/motorcyles/truck and the guages go a
LONG way toward doing that.

guages are no sign of anyone having "chipped" their truck...i know
several that HAVE chipped their truck and dont have a single after
market guage <period>

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Mikey was a bow tie boy :roflmao :tounge

I went for a ride to the store in a '06 SD.........:eek: DAY-UM :eek:

One of the tile setters I see jobsites allways breaks my stones about my loyalty to the OBS and he just put straight exh on--5" to a 6" tip.
He has a store bought program and I got even with him by telling him what he COULD have had for about the same $ if he went custom either DP or twildman :sly

I expect it won't be long before he gives me another ride :D

re: the new truck Mike....think of the payments.....= NO :open !

geo,

I've owned them all, Ive had one Dodge (good truck), three Chevy's (1 Sub, 1 S-10 and the step side) all three were good trucks with the S-10 being the best single vehilce I have ever owned, and now 1 Ford (again, good truck).

Dont take this as a dig but I think you will agree with me in light of your recent repairs that one is NEVER out of payments in one fashion or another.;)

This 04 I drove was just a whim, my wife actually leaned me into it, I know I am not ready to buy right now so I was not interested in looking. But for her it helped to get her mind around what is out there, what its going to cost and when we might be able to do this.

Loyalty to the OBS is great, but I dont want to become the next generation of basement dwellers either.:sweet The newest OBS is 10 going on 11 years old, mine is pushing 13 years old.... few more years and I can apply for antique license status.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg