i want my turbo louder

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
a cop pulled beside me at a light and we both accelerated from the light and he pulled me over cus i have 4" mbrp straight piped no Cat. he asked me to turn the truck off so we could hear each other talk. needless to say a few other cops stopped to see if he needed assitance and right before he let me go one cop stopped and got out and the original cop asked him if he wanted to hear a nice exhaust system. so they walked to the back of my truck and he asked me to turn it on. i did they listened for about 30 seconds then told me to turn it off. Where i live a muffler is manditory so i got a warning. but when im out driving i purposely roll the back windows down in my truck so i can hear the turbo whislte like all hell and the exhaust sounds just like a big rig. listen to jmanf250 delete the cat and muffler and install a cold air intake and your truck will be pulling and pushing out more air then you could imagine and the whistle will blow your mind.

Here's a solution for you! A friend of mine did this on his corvette. Flip a switch in your dash and you are back to stock exhaust! May not be a good solution on a SDD, but it's a cool concept that I am exploring...

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
That would be awfully expensive, especially for a valve to fit the 4" exhaust. Bama, was that your turbo? It looked pretty torn up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14