I want smoke stacks.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey jturbo, thats some sweet plumbin' man.

Awesome job.
smilie_daumenpos.gif

trubo89

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alright im gonna get the MBRP kit with the 6" angle cut stacks the only thing im kind of conserned about is bed space, i need room to tie my bikes down when i go out riding.

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Thanks patrick. Tried calling him yesterday, left a message on his cell, no reply... But i do like the prices!

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Ordered my stacks... 6inch GR mitres. I got them off ebay so hopefully they show up! I had credit on my Paypal account so it only cost 404.00 rather than 575.00

My cut at is the smaller ebay stores have more in stock...
Still picking a DPF delete program

-T

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
Is the MBRP kit and the GR kit pretty much the same thing. i.e. does Grand Rock make the kit for MBRP?

Nope, we do not build the MBRP kit. The big difference in our kit and MBRP is that MBRP uses 409 stainless for the y-pipe, and 304 stainless for the stacks. Their stacks reduce to 4" I.D. to adapt to the y-pipe. Our kit is 4" under the truck, unless specified for 5" inlet, and the y-pipe plumbing it self is 5" 16 gauge aluminized steal. Same stuff we use on our Big Rig exhaust that we build. (been doing that for 30+ years) Our stacks are 16gauge cold rolled steel that gets triple plated. It gives it that high luster only chrome can get. The biggest difference though is cost. You can call anyone of my dealers, and they can quote you a price on a Grand Rock kit, and may even be able to quote you a MBRP kit at the same time. Let me know if I can help anyone else with any question reguarding our exhaust systems.

:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58