I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Good to hear your doing great.
the practicals were the most fun for me,

make us proud OLD DUDE :coffee

I'm not too worried about the oral & practicals. They're little more than a formality by the sound of it. The examiner who is doing the "O & P's" is one of our professors. For 4 semesters now, he has seen what each of us knows and the type of work we do. So anything we'll be doing during the "O & P's" will be a re-hash of what we have already done for him or the other instructors in class.

3 of my classmates have already got their A&P's. All of them said the "O & P's" were not very difficult to say the least.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep for me the O & P was a cake walk compared the written parts

worse part was trucks batteries died the night before....we had to wake up 1/2 a campground to get a jump start. had to leave the IDI idling during the test....
turned out the inspectors son ran a NAPA down the road and he hooked me up with a set of batteries delivered........

GOOD LUCK :clap::coffee

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
worse part was trucks batteries died the night before....we had to wake up 1/2 a campground to get a jump start. had to leave the IDI idling during the test....
turned out the inspectors son ran a NAPA down the road and he hooked me up with a set of batteries delivered........

I'm surprised he didn't have you load test the battery and do a specific gravity check as one of your practicals!! :tounge:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14