I'm going to be gone this weekend...

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone give's a rat's arse, I'm going to be out of town (and probably offline) this weekend since my band is going to be HERE. It's the first year I'll be there as a participant, vs. being there as a spectator, and I am STOKED since, from all reports, it's a helluva party and the music is supposed to be pretty spectacular. The clip is a Youtube vid of the massed-bands AG performance from last year's games--thinking I'll be part of this year's show has me giddy:

Estes 2006

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I found "evidence" of a rat in the crawl space under the tub. If I find him you can have the whole thing ass and all.

Have fun.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a good one JV post some videos when you get back. Be safe and have fun.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I CARE!!

Have fun, be safe....I'll be outta town(and off dry land) tonight and tommorrow. Got an invite to go marlin fishing:woot We are going about 100 miles out to the rigs, hope to boat some tuna and marlin, too!! I'll try to get some some pics of some action on the boat...:drink ...see y'all tommorrow.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call......trip cancelled, waves too big(4-6ft)...:rant ...oh, well, guess I'll just have to drink the beer on dry land.:drink :rich

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58