Question Injector Driver Module Upgrade ??????

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I still don't understand why one would need it, other than shave a nanosecond off the response time of the injectors...

i dont know how it works in unmodded trucks but in mine it made a highly noticable difference in idle,low end and a small mileage increase.mileage increase was just enough to notice it.

Reaction score
Well I still have no idea how much of a difference my recent mods will make. My wife just got a HPOP installed and she will be getting Jody to install his tuner.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
i dont know how it works in unmodded trucks but in mine it made a highly noticable difference in idle and low end.
I got one from Joe Servo and it changed my idle and low end also but it changed them for the worse. Truck idled like it was running out of fuel and the low end was so bad that the truck would die when I let out the clutch. Joe refunded my money and told me to throw it away, he had apparently purchased a bunch of bad ones or something like that but I never tried another one. Seems like it is one of those mods with mixed results..

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a spare IDM off ebay a while back so I can try it and if I don't like it it's going back to stock, I've just never gotten around to doing the mod yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14