Injectors.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone makes a kit that has the harness and good motorcraft glowplugs??

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone makes a kit that has the harness and good motorcraft glowplugs??

I'm getting Motorcraft GPs and new harness's... I asked about a "Kit"... They weren't aware, and hadn't heard of.. any "Kits" out there.

I WAS told however.. newer harness's are available now, and the new UVC connectors have been upgraded to where we Don't need the additional clips/wedges anymore..

I'll check'm out, as compared.. when I get'm. more Info to follow.

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got'r Dun

8.. 175/146cc Single Shot Injectors w/DP tunes, custom tuned for the Single Shots. (and the 8 new GP's, w/new harness's)

All I can say at this point is.. WOW.. I'm Impressed.. really woke this ol' Boy up, some more :sly. This 2K 7.3 Is.. [A LOT] Stronger. :):D

Joe

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
8.. 175/146cc Single Shot Injectors w/DP tunes, custom tuned for the Single Shots. (and the 8 new GP's, w/new harness's)

All I can say at this point is.. WOW.. I'm Impressed.. really woke this ol' Boy up, some more :sly. This 2K 7.3 Is.. [A LOT] Stronger. :):D

Joe

How big of a diff? How do those single shots compare in size to your old injectors? This set up sounds like what I want. :sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big of a diff? How do those single shots compare in size to your old injectors? This set up sounds like what I want. :sweet

To soon to tell the total dif.. but even the DP Stock tune has a different SOP feel.. More Grunt.. I'm think'n more Torque'y. The 40 & 80 tunes are definetly.. Hang on'n Shut Up.. with the Single Shots.. as compared to the stock injectors in the 40 & 80 programs with the Quadzilla programmer set-up.

I've only driven it about 60 miles so far.. still purging a little air yet. Sure fires up better.. 2-3 licks.. it's run'n.

A good 5r tow will tell the tale too.

As far as size ? it's all in the internals.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
To soon to tell the total dif.. but even the DP Stock tune has a different SOP feel.. More Grunt.. I'm think'n more Torque'y. The 40 & 80 tunes are definetly.. Hang on'n Shut Up.. with the Single Shots.. as compared to the stock injectors in the 40 & 80 programs with the Quadzilla programmer set-up.

I've only driven it about 60 miles so far.. still purging a little air yet. Sure fires up better.. 2-3 licks.. it's run'n.

A good 5r tow will tell the tale too.

As far as size ? it's all in the internals.

Thats what I like to hear! Wish I had the cash to do it right now!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I like to hear! Wish I had the cash to do it right now!

;tu

If by Size (?) you meant CC's ? These are the "Swamps", Stage 1's.. 175/146cc.

Not sure what the pure stock cc's are.. maybe one of the members who knows fer sure.. will answer Up ???

I didn't wana go with anything Radical.. just Better.. for a little more Towing Juice.

LonestarBronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how the fuel mileage is after they are all purged and you've logged some miles?

How is the smoke? Not too bad in the stock setting?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you just added a little Fun to your driving the old gal.
Don't pull the hitch out of the bed when you take off with the
trailer in tow. LOL
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58