Inspected a 2004 F250

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Don't know what an Oasis report is???
It's a report that's run against your truck's VIN which documents any recalls that have been done,warranty/repairs done by Ford also will show what recalls need to be addressed.

Just go by your Ford Dealer that does work for you,give them your VIN and it'll take a few minutes to run and print out.:sweet

Was my pleasure to assist in the walkaround of your new truck prior to shipping Chris:thumbs

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
my truck is in the dallas area picking up various units as we speak. should be puttin dr. chris' F250 on this afternoon.

if any of you fellas in the area, happen to see a big black cherry peterbilt with Bama Auto Movers, Inc. on the sleeper, that's my driver.

give him a big honk and a wave, and tell him you know his boss, so he better behave himself. :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:D :sweet :thumbs

Last edited:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Chris, looks like you got a deal on that one. But do get an OASIS report run on it so you know what's been done, by whom and what needs to be done if anything.

Enjoy the 6.0, oh yeah you may want to hide your wallet, some of these guys can spend your money faster than a wife :roflmao

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Stephen, we need an update on Chris' new toy.

Hurry up will ya....

are we there yet ??:roflmao

Come on man the suspense is killing us -popcorn -popcorn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58