Inspected a 2004 F250

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Stephen, we need an update on Chris' new toy.

Hurry up will ya....

are we there yet ??:roflmao

Come on man the suspense is killing us -popcorn -popcorn

OK, OK, keep your britches on john. :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

just two-wayed my driver, he made it to the LA/MS line on I-20. he drove all night on wednesday from brownsville, tx to just south of dallas by thursday morning, spent all day loading 5 units around the dallas area. then he fueled at the TravelCenters of America (or the T/A, as we call it) @ 4:16 pm in Terrell, TX.

i two-wayed him again around 9:50, and he was somewhere between shreveport & monroe.

so, he has put on alot of miles since brownsville, a driver has to sleep sometime ya know.

he should be at our place this afternoon, after he drops of 4 units in huntsville, al.

"......This has been an update from the car hauling network........."

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
.......so, he has put on alot of miles since brownsville, a driver has to sleep sometime ya know.

he should be at our place this afternoon, after he drops of 4 units in huntsville, al.

"......This has been an update from the car hauling network........."

That's a long ride, BTDT and it's boring as all get out.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
here are some pics of the F250 on the truck.

chris, i do think you may want to get a better dent doctor to do your tailgate. it looks like to me, the guy who did it out in TX, pressed outwards to much, and now the dent is poking outwards.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
To my knowledge they're temporary plates. Some states use a cardboard type others utilize a softbacked that applies on the inside of the rear window.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58