Help Needed Install New Front Crew Cab

bugs0184

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought it this way to allow me to hopefully afford a sweet 3/4 ton diesel and not cause me to lose sleep at night making the payments on a new one by putting in some sweat equity. Now I will just lose sleep on whether or not I will be able to fix her without breaking the bank :)

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
dont worry, i bought my truck with many many bumps and scraps and bruses lol :D now you cant tell see in sig , TLC goes a long way, its a fun thing, man and he toyz :lmao

bugs0184

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
From what it looked like she took a bit of a tumble. Right front corner was smashed a little and then she looks as though she rolled funny on to the driver side front and top cause the back driver side bed has a dent in the far rear top of the fender. I have found buying trucks with a salvage title is like picking up a stray........Oh if they could only talk :)

rpenner54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Where did you look for said truck? Hoping to someday find a cab/frame off a SD that I can swap my stuff to to "make" a CC LB truck. Mine is a SC LB and there is just never enough room. :)

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Salvaged F250

Hey I just read through this whole thread and am interested to see how it's going with the swap, hope your having fun too.;tu

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a update on how things are going, you gone broke yet fixing it up? LOL
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64