INSTALLING 08 MIRRORS

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Fire1 thanks for that link... my mirrors are power but not heated and no turnsignals, ive been wanting to uprgrade soooooo bad. Mine have peeling paint and a crack in the drivers side mirror and they dont push in. That price seems worth it to me. And they look awsome...

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
The look is nice, but you can not imagine how much better the view is. The mirrors rock. Can't wait to hitch up the travel trailer now.

I also FINALLY put cab lights on. That was supposed to be my first mod almost 6 years ago.

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
haha, WD -- if you get rid of your current mirrors -- Hit me up!!! :D

and Fire -- those look great.. I can only imagine what it would be like to go from my tiny flag mirrors to those bad boys!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
haha, WD -- if you get rid of your current mirrors -- Hit me up!!! :D

and Fire -- those look great.. I can only imagine what it would be like to go from my tiny flag mirrors to those bad boys!!

I'll sell ya my current tow mirrors with the chrome mirror covers, so I can get some 2008 Power fold, extend, & heated mirrors.

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from flag mirrors on my '01 to '08's and the difference is incredible. I tow in a much better mood now. Plus they make the truck look a little beefier. I scored mine on Ebay from PA. The State contracted for heated/power mirrors but the came with manual/non-heated ones. They were selling the ones I bought for $150 out the door. I would've liked to have kept the power option but the look and usefulness of these over the old ones is worth the trade off. Couldn't beat the price, especially when you couldn't even get them at the dealer yet. I've had them for about 10 months now.

snoman02

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna ask a little more on this topic. I have 2 '02 superduty's that I want to put 03-07 mirrors on. Both of my trucks have the towing mirrors on them now. I want to upgrade to the newer ones with heat and signals in them. Could someone tell me exactly what I need to do the swap. Like which wires to tap into, which relay I need etc.. I'm sure I can perform all the work I'm just not too good at figuring out what I need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14