Intake???

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How?

I don’t understand how you guys aren’t getting the P2002 code. I have tried AFE stage2 and airade both CAI kits and both of them will throw the code! What is your secret or is mine the lemon??

SSCCOOTTII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the banks exhaust... no diff. but it looks good. I am going to order the intake kit. Did the Banks help anyone milage wise?

SSCCOOTTII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the codes either. banks claims there will be none. murr3061. is yours an 08 manufactured in 07. that might be why the codes are flying. there were some changes

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is an08, made in 07. but I have hade the latest computer updates from ford. The dealer told me the flash they gave me is designed to have my truck run exactly the same as the latest 08s.

SSCCOOTTII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
cool. not sure why it would throw codes like that?? there making it harder and harder to do any kind of modes on the new vehicles..

abitz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the hi flow filter element for my 08 6.4 instead of the entire intake system wich was only $ 104 cdn. instead of over $400 for the entire kit. Makes alot of sence sine the stock replacement filter is almost just as much so it pays for itself on the first air fiter change any extra flow gains + performance after that is all gravy . will let you guys know it goes

abitz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i got the filter from bd performance today ...very nice peice slipped right in with no problems

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64