Help Needed interesting issue with a tony wildman chip..

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote: from Tony Wildmen posted on another site i belong to a few weeks ago..
I would like to first of all apologize to all the folks trying to get ahold of me.

After being gone most of the month of February, I was considerably backlogged with orders and reburns. I was trying to get caught up with everything, and yesterday I was given some news that was not good. My daughter was getting some headaches in the afternoon on a regular basis and we were concerned about her possibly needing glasses. After a trip to the optometrist, he diagnosed her with papilledema, and recommended seeing a neuro-opthalmalagist, during the process of scheduling these appointments, our pediatrician was notified and he ordered an MRI. The results were not good, she has a large tumor in the temporal lobe. She is scheduled for surgery on Thursday, and during this time I will be unavailable for phone contact, and limited email contact. I have a very good friend who will be processing orders and getting all my backlog taken care of, so those of you that have a chip here with me or on order, please check my website tomorrow and you can get new contact information for him and he will get you taken care of. I know you guys have been patient and I would ask that you might extend a little more until such time your order is taken care of.

I am not by any means getting out of the tuning business, and will get all of my customers taken care of and I would like to thank you all for your support.

Thanks.

she had surgery last week and that went well ..she is home and doing ok now from what i hear..

Last edited:

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
want to share this with you guy's..it is being done on another forum..but is open to all of Tony's customers or any one that wantes to help...

For every $5 minimum donation you will be entered into a drawing for a DP- Tuner 6pos flip chip(used). The chip will be programed to your pcm code. The more you enter the more chances you have to win and help a good cause.

PowerStrokeNation has decided to add a 2nd prize, a $100 Visa gift card to the 2nd place winner. drawing will remain the same, 2 names will be drawn instead of one.

3-starj.r. has added a chip he has as an additional prize. as well, Bill from powerhungryperformance.com has added to this, saying he will offer tunes for the winner of this chip. good on you guys.

All proceeds will be split evenly between WVU Children's Hospital and the Morgan Wildman Fund. The drawing will be on 4-8-09.

To be enter in the drawing, please send your paypal donations to [email protected]

Additional donations can be made here.

WVU Children's Hospital
ROC 117
8200 Medical Center Dr.
Morgantown WV 26506

[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58