Introduction

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
so my chances of taggin a hot truck guy will go up just by drivin one of these??!!

Without a doubt.
loveeyesdude.gif
:D

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does get darn hot here, but in the winter it can get cold, like down in the 30's. I'll just have to monitor the biodiesel usage more closely in the winter and I'll keep a spare fuel filter on hand just in case.

30's? Cold? Forgive me, but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was -25 or so here last week so 30's sounds like T-shirt weather to me. ;) :eek: :D :D :D :D

BTW: I don't know if PowerService 9-1-1 works on Bio-D, but it worked great on my Dino-D when my fuel gelled last week (in those previously mentioned -25* temps) and it's easier, IMO, to pour some of that in the filter housing upon gelling vs. swapping out a filter, especially if you're doing it on the side of the road.

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
30's? Cold? Forgive me, but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was -25 or so here last week so 30's sounds like T-shirt weather to me. ;) :eek: :D :D :D :D

I know I know, I sound wimpy, huh? lol...but I grew up in Cleveland, and NE PA, so I do know what cold is!! I moved to PHX to get away from it, so when it's 30 here, I am still runnin around in a t-shirt or beater...laughin at all the natives wearin their parkas! lol

I am really really excited at the possibility of getting this truck...it's super sweet and seems like a great deal. YAY!! :thumbs

MUDDUCK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey yogachik of all people i had a salesman try to talk me out of buying a 4X4 diesel. i love my psd and it get better mpg than my 2000 f-150 that was v-6 manual 2wd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg