Question Is there any good 6.o's out there?

SoCalPowerStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03 6.0 here with 37k on it no problems yet! but once i get back from nadc and the other school in texas gonna be taking the whole engine apart, doing studs,rods,gaskets,and getting rid of the egr and sending it off for a set of compounds

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i love my 6.0 as well ive got 117k on it and the only major issues ive had is to replace the ficm and just ordered the egr delete kit(deletes the egr and cooler) from dfuser cause my egr cooler is shot and my two cents is the key to these is to drive em and use em like these trucks are intended i pull almost every day change the filters, fluids, and clean the egr and mine has been great on my 7.3 had to change the cps all the time so all in all i cant complain even tho i will always carry a piece of the 7.3 with me love my 2000 f250 and as you can see i have mods and have been running em since about 8k

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 03 with 120k on it. I had one problem with the wiring loom and one turbo that was a defect other then that all my problems were self induced. Sure the cummins is a strong platform but I do'nt know of any cummins owner website (wait I've never looked for one) no big loss. Their just mad because they don't have powerstrokes. Poor basturds!!!!

Murf06PSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have an Oh 6 with a 6 Oh pushing 32,000 with nothing more than an oil leak in the very beginning, fixed with no further prolems.:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
had 56k on mine and it was an awesome pulling machine
we did have the hpop quick disconnect fail two years ago.
i really like towing with it and always felt very comfortable power wise, it really was in its element towing heavy loads.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had 56k on mine and it was an awesome pulling machine
we did have the hpop quick disconnect fail two years ago.
i really like towing with it and always felt very comfortable power wise, it really was in its element towing heavy loads.

"Had" and "Was" ?????

B

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an 04 with 64,000 on it, one turbo, one lift pump, new boost tube boots,one egr, one ebp, so far I love mine, SCT on extreme tune.

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
06 with almost 35,000 miles. no problems what so ever! Love it! Havent did any mods yet though... but some day it will have a mbrp exhaust and a sct tuner. For now just a amsoil/injen cold flow intake

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
106k and the only thing I have had to replace is the EGR valve. Everything else (belt, oil filters, coolant, etc) has been just maintenance or preventative maintenance.

I love my 6.0........LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg