Is this the best deal out there on Recon Lights?

svt4065

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Is that place a scam, they are gone now. They disappered

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a Recon tailgate bar and big rig running lights from an ebay store called Performance Tuners. They have good prices and shipped my order out super fast.

03PSD6L

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i did price comparasions online between every internet site i could find that sold recon...finally bought the projector headlights in black from amazon.com....which pretty much beat everybody on all the other recon lights for my truck and also still had discontinued recon items in stock at good prices

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I got my recon cab lights on ebay for like 76bucks. LED smoked. Awesome lights. Recon makes great stuff i've seen. I'd shop around but ebay is usually the better place. Just make sure they got good feedback.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recon cab lights are a poor example of workmanship ... best to buy the oem kit for around the same money and then use the recon lenses sold seperatley if you want the smoked color

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
What have you guys seen go wrong with the recon lights? No trouble so far with the lights on mine.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pissed when I got mine the black version ,, the paint was peeling the hardware kit is not complete and the electrical connections are not made to be plugged together ,, they do but that setup was not the intended purpose ,, I actually have a link to a thread with pics that sums it up better than I could ,, I will find it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58