ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
You sure it's not anything from up in the valley?

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno, i'll check into it later. Got about 215 miles on it and already spanked a new mustang gt on the hwy from about a 70 mph roll:roflmao, cant wait to see what it will do with a chip:eek:

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
Luke, glad you got it back together been a lot of work just watching you go at it. Don't be too hard on it yet wanna see it make some runs.

Should be easier to ID where the oil is coming from before everything gets dirty since you just put it in, would definitely try to ID where it is even if you intend to wait to fix.
truck rocks BTW

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think my leak is a fubard vc that accidentally got a corner mangled while i was trying to pry firewall back for larger dp. I noticed it was leaking into valley a little bit and down the back of the head a little.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp 725 miles on her now and lookin like im gonna head to TW's friday afternoon for some tunin and quite possibly a pass or two at the strip :D

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
BIG CONGRADULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!! now that you got some seat time, what is the butt-o-meter telling you about how she rev's up due to the balancing and the rev kit? or is it to early to find out due to still being tight? since it broke on the way back from Jon's after tweaking the new tranny, how do you like the shifting on some of your broke-back burns?:roflmao You and Tony are gonna have some fun :thumbs :thumbs

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even with no chip it runs way better than i thought it would. It revs nicely, cant wait to see what it will do with programming for these larger nozzles, it should smooth out a bit more. Tranny is bad arse anyone needing a trans outta give jon a call, its one stout unit. If im in the throttle hard it will chirp or sometimes break the tires loose on the 1-2 shift. Still not running a chip so havent had the opportunity to try and bbm burns yet:roflmao Also yesterday i was towing fairly heavy through a couple big towns with lots of stop lights, trans temp never went up at all in town!

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
lukecline said:
welp 725 miles on her now and lookin like im gonna head to TW's friday afternoon for some tunin and quite possibly a pass or two at the strip :D

quite possibly, more than a pass or two.....

I hear tell there is some excitement in the air, and things are going pretty quickly,,,like really quick :thumbs :thumbs:burnit

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[email protected] #2 only 7300 lbs:)

thats pretty quick considering all 60' times were 2.0x or above. I may run in wichita tommorrow night if they are running, last time i ran there they actually prepped the track.

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
WOW........ good job dude!! Seriously, nice!!

When do we get to see a 12? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14