Its Friday

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I just found out that the wife has to work Saturday so it'll be just the kids and I,we may go to the Saturday morning launch then leave afterwards.

Great to hear you got the truck back finally,when do we get to turn some wrenches on it? :sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
And on Monday we'll have the obligatory news coverage of the ballooners that came down on I-75 :) :) :)
A few years ago one landed on the service road,what a mess that made :roflmao

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I just found out that the wife has to work Saturday so it'll be just the kids and I,we may go to the Saturday morning launch then leave afterwards.

Great to hear you got the truck back finally,when do we get to turn some wrenches on it? :sweet

Well I've PM'd Budro and we plan to Shim mine on Saturday,but he says you have the washers. What size and type of washer do I need?

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
This will be our first official weekend where neither one of us work in a few weeks now :sweet

Here's our PLANS :cowboy:
When we lived in Allen almost every weekend the big ballons used to fly over our house EARLY in the morning waking me up from a late night of study and ahhh more study, with the big flame thrower's whooooooooooooooooosh. I would go outside all hung over.... ahhhh tired from study and wave at them. :roflmao
Dont have any balloons up here in Kansas though.
I'm tearing up carpet in my house and going back to the hard wood floors that under it this weekend.

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
4 more hours and I'm outta here. Maybe less if I cheat a little, it's good being the king.

Robert, I got the Pred. in the mail yesturday....THANKS.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a few years ago we were on vacation and HAPPENED to be in Alb. N.M. on the right weekend
www.aibf.org

Stunning scenery and unreal balloons !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58