Its Friday

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Well I did get my truck back!!! Only problem is I got the same problem back with it. :cussing: WTF is wrong here. My wife said first thing, It's not running right. My wife can even tell it is not fixed. Got a voice mail into the Service Manager. So we'll see. I am not happy. -mad

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Well I did get my truck back!!! Only problem is I got the same problem back with it. :cussing: WTF is wrong here. My wife said first thing, It's not running right. My wife can even tell it is not fixed. Got a voice mail into the Service Manager. So we'll see. I am not happy. -mad

you jinxed it when you tried to make plans to shim this saturdy. Sorry to hear it man. Let us know -popcorn

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Hey Budro, I was just in front of you in the other lane today at 544/78. You were going home, I was going to get the truck driving the wife white Explorer.
I think I may know the cause now. For ****s and giggles I checke the oil and it is up about 1 inch on the dipstick. Prestige did the oil change back when they put a new HPOP on. Which is when this "missing" started. We'll see. They are giving me a car to drive this time at least.

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
Im gonna do that this weekend brother!! Did ya make out good? Im gonna chase old mossyhorns around the NC bottoms!!

I'm not going for horns yet takeing my boy out for his first year hunting :sweet pluse you cant eat the horns give me 2 yrs then is all horns :thumbs

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Hey Budro, I was just in front of you in the other lane today at 544/78. You were going home, I was going to get the truck driving the wife white Explorer.
I think I may know the cause now. For ****s and giggles I checke the oil and it is up about 1 inch on the dipstick. Prestige did the oil change back when they put a new HPOP on. Which is when this "missing" started. We'll see. They are giving me a car to drive this time at least.

good news there. I don't notice gassers sorry. :roflmao I have noticed quite a few white F250 diesel heading down Stone road with FIRE DEPT stickers (badges above the inspection sticker) in the windsheild. It's never you though. One has like 30 white antenna lokkin things on his cab? Hope the oil level is the cause. My fathers old boss had a 7.3 serviced at a jiffy lube back in 99 or so. It started acting funning and didn't want to start all the time. Sometimes it would take 15-20 tries to start. He finally found out 2 weeks after the fact it only had 5 quarts in it. :sorry

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Thread hijack........
Its Thursday :D :D
I am taking off early tomorrow

whatabudro said:
good news there. I don't notice gassers sorry. :roflmao I have noticed quite a few white F250 diesel heading down Stone road with FIRE DEPT stickers (badges above the inspection sticker) in the windsheild. It's never you though. One has like 30 white antenna lokkin things on his cab? Hope the oil level is the cause. My fathers old boss had a 7.3 serviced at a jiffy lube back in 99 or so. It started acting funning and didn't want to start all the time. Sometimes it would take 15-20 tries to start. He finally found out 2 weeks after the fact it only had 5 quarts in it. :sorry

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ANOTHER Friday already !?!?!?

Dang - I was just getting into this "wa erk!"(with deference to Dobie Gillis) thingy again !!!

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's thursday and as far as I'm concerned it might as well be friday because I'm leaving for the weekend in an hour and 24 min.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14