Jotto Desk installed

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I received my Jotto Desk and accessories for the X and completed the install. I went with the Jotto because the Ram Mount said it wouldn't fit with the Limited duct under the front passenger seat.

So now I have my lap top on an articulating desk that has holders for my PDA and cell phone. That is why I never used the Banks mount for the PDA on the dash (drill a hole? Kill me first!) And since the PDA also has the TomTom navigation loaded it is a very handy set up.

Installation? I had to remove two seat bolts and then put them back to secure the lower bracket. Hoo whee! The rest just fell in to place. No impact on the passenger leg room, and the desk can swivel all over without running into anything. Nice.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
isnt the jotto one that you can remove the post & "table" and leave
the mount ? (so you can take it in and out of the truck easily...if
you dont want it to be in the say of your passenger)

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
This thread needs pictures............. :D

Tbar

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Jotto Desk does have a removable desk, or you can remove the entire up-right post. Right now the desk is swiveled over the center console, so out of the way. And I verified with my co-pilot that the up-right post is out of the way of her left leg.

There are handles on threaded rods that allow adjustment and they have splines on the shaft with spring loaded screws which I took loose so I could re-position the handles on the shafts. Everything is adjusted for maximum ease of adjustment or for the least amount of intrusion in to a passenger.

Pictures? I've never loaded them, so I will ask for help from the smarter of the two of us.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Shoot the pics of the setup,email em to me and I'll upload em to your post.

Sending PM.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use mine on long trips. Have had it about two years. It works just fine and will reinstall it when we hit the road again. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it when it's ready to work for you. I think you will enjoy using it. The only thing is, I think they cost to much.

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to get off work to get back so I can snap the shots.

CHP, thank you for the offer.

WD40, we have PSD Super Duties. What could possibly cost too much?

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like it. I bought mine when i moved to TX and it worked PERFECT!! My brother did the navigating and it made it so much easier. Best thing i have bought for the truck so far :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58