just a another trip.

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guy's
Thank's for the invite, I do have a little share, My wife work's for the Army so we do get around some. lol. We just got back from Texas from a tdy ( military (jargon) I did get a new set of alloy's for my baby , new laptop w/ all the w/b's.very nice.down side we got our windshiede broke out on the fwy by junk out of some guy's pick-up. up side, only 150 buck's. and that's way below my deductable. so not to bad. and i did run the guy down and he was not to happy i was running him off the road. so the guy get out and i tell you what!! he is about 300 pounder and looks to be about 6-6. so the look's down at me and said, so what,, got back in the truck and that was that..my baby look's really nice now...
this family send's it's best regards to T.G. i bet in no time that little guy will be on t.g. lap in the truck lol...
Thank's,,;tu you guy's are great to hang out with..
dante59. rich.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guy's
Thank's for the invite, I do have a little share, My wife work's for the Army so we do get around some. lol. We just got back from Texas from a tdy ( military (jargon) I did get a new set of alloy's for my baby , new laptop w/ all the w/b's.very nice.down side we got our windshiede broke out on the fwy by junk out of some guy's pick-up. up side, only 150 buck's. and that's way below my deductable. so not to bad. and i did run the guy down and he was not to happy i was running him off the road. so the guy get out and i tell you what!! he is about 300 pounder and looks to be about 6-6. so the look's down at me and said, so what,, got back in the truck and that was that..my baby look's really nice now...
this family send's it's best regards to T.G. i bet in no time that little guy will be on t.g. lap in the truck lol...
Thank's,,;tu you guy's are great to hang out with..
dante59. rich.

Had to laugh about the 300 pounder... :lmao

Just remember a 6'6" guy with broken knee caps is about 5'2".

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank's for the note, it would be my luck he would fall forward. lol. nice rig you have there Maxtor..
dante59 ,, rich...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58