Just Harpooned my truck

CHPMustang

Reaction score
_CH_ said:
awesome! i always love getting back in Tx after being gone a while as well - while i LOVE it here i always forget how hot it is, as its inevitably cooler wherever i was.

Just send me a PM or post whenever you might have time to work on it - im pretty tied up for the next two weeks, but after that i should be able to open up some time :sweet :D
Dropping the SD tank is way easier than the Excursion IMO,the challenge sometimes is R&R of the plastic lock ring but it's all a can-do mod :sweet

I cannot do any physical work as I'm in a cervical neckbrace from which I had spine surgery a couple weeks ago but can oversee R&R :cool:

Perhaps a get-together of a few of the owners in the area could be organized :)

Bill

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey - count me in....
out of town off and on in the next month, but let me know...
I can still fit under a 4x4, but not a 4x2 anymore :)

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
_CH_ the Dahl 100 is a way more affordable and easy way to change out fuel filters and you can also observe any water or other junk that is coming from the tank before it even makes it to the fuel pump & beyond :thumbs
The transparent bowl can hold up to 24oz of water which makes draining of the captured water,contaminants,fuel clean and easy versus the factory methods on the 7.3L and the 6.0L

Yes it is an add-on filter water separator.

We are back in Home Sweet Home Texas(Thank Godness!) and would be more than happy to help out with any of the mods I've done,a few other local Diesel friends and I try to hook up once in awhile to turn wrenches that have done the pre pump/in tank mods on several trucks :cowboy:
I did the tank mods and harpooning last week and was wondering if the better than 1.5 mpg increase I got on my first tank was normal for this mod. Just being quieter going down the road is almost payback alone for the mod. :D

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
_CH_ the Dahl 100 is a way more affordable and easy way to change out fuel filters and you can also observe any water or other junk that is coming from the tank before it even makes it to the fuel pump & beyond :thumbs
The transparent bowl can hold up to 24oz of water which makes draining of the captured water,contaminants,fuel clean and easy versus the factory methods on the 7.3L and the 6.0L

Yes it is an add-on filter water separator.

We are back in Home Sweet Home Texas(Thank Godness!) and would be more than happy to help out with any of the mods I've done,a few other local Diesel friends and I try to hook up once in awhile to turn wrenches that have done the pre pump/in tank mods on several trucks :cowboy:
I did the tank mods and harpooning last week and was wondering if the better than 1.5 mpg increase I got on my first tank was normal for this mod. Just being quieter going down the road is almost payback alone for the mod. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58