Just registered...

goodriddance

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Chris welcome to the forum,truck looks awesome, when your ready to start modding that beast let me know, I know just the guy to get you stuff. I added a AFE stage II intake last week, now I'm getting ready to order my exhaust. Let me know if your gonna be at Beavrun this year I'll stop out and shoot the **** with you guy's again.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Question...

I'm thinking of swapping out my brand new 315/70/17 (34.5") BFG AT's for some 37x17 Toyo Open Country MTs on 17x9 American Racing Trax wheels.

Not sure if 37's will even fit under my 4" lift? :dunno

Here's a before pic of the BFGs on my stock wheels now.... AND a photoshopped pic of what 37's might look like on the Trax wheel.

Should I do it? :dunno

get the sawz-all out and cut the fenders up, then you wont have any problems. :eek:

i jus kidding :thumbs

personally, i think it looks real good the way it is, wouldn't change a thing, but again, JMHO

BLK PWRSTROKE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Chris welcome to the forum,truck looks awesome, when your ready to start modding that beast let me know, I know just the guy to get you stuff. I added a AFE stage II intake last week, now I'm getting ready to order my exhaust. Let me know if your gonna be at Beavrun this year I'll stop out and shoot the **** with you guy's again.

How's it going Ben? How do you like that AFE intake? I decided to leave my lift alone and put the money into performance mods like intake, exhaust and I'm thinking about a Edge Juice Platinum programmer. Just need to do some more research on what all I want. Shoot me a PM with that contact!

BLK PWRSTROKE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Finally got the 6" lift on with the 37 Toyo MTs and the AR Trax 8 wheels. Got sent the wrong size center caps though so it will be a week before I have them on. She's lookin big now though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58